Interiors // Lofty Sophistication

January 31, 2013

Not so sure about that hippo, but I otherwise want to roll around on everything and pee in all the corners of this amaaaaaaaazing space to mark it as my own. Can you imagine? I suddenly need my warm red brick loft walls back in a big way.



I'm also just sort of assuming these are all from the same space. I can't seem to find the original album on Nuevo Estilo, as I came across the images here (also via Jenny's Pinterest goodness). Blogger fail, I know.

7 comments:

Hannah said...

Oh my, that place looks so cozy! Would love to live there.

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

Anonymous said...

Geeza!!!!!! This place is perfection. I wish I had the talent to decorate like this. That hippo scares me a little but it just all works!!! xo

Christin said...

I want to live here. I love the hippo.

Albertina || MimosaLane said...

love this!! What a beautiful space. And I love the books framing the painting on top of the fireplace....yummers!

Oh Sunnie Day said...

Fabulous! Wishing that was my place

xx

Jen

Kristina said...

I've always wanted to live in a place with brick interiors! I also love the rounded corners in the bedroom.

Kristina

Kristina does the Internets

Unknown said...

Stupified by this homes awesomeness. There are no words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger